On Thu, Mar 02, 2017 at 12:00:08AM +0700, ?????????????????????? wrote:
> On 01.03.2017 23:38, Dominik Vogt wrote:

> >>I'm working on the problem.
> >
> >Can you please try the fix on the master branch in Git?
> >

> I removed temporaries related to this issue from my .fvwm2rc and
> tested a patch with 2.6.7. I can say the issue is gone fully. I will
> notify if there will be regressions related to this.

Good.  I'll push the patch onto the stable branch.

One thing I'm not quite sure about; before that patch that added
TitleFormat and IconTitleFormat in 2008, what did fvwm show as the
icon title?  Was it the icon name or the window title?  Now it's
the icon name, but was it the same before that patch?

Ciao

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

--

Dominik Vogt