TA> Gitlab might be an option, but that would require me to set the
TA> infrastructure up there again -- something I'm not willing to do at
TA> all.  Frankly, we lose more than we gain.

I guess it depends on what you want; there are plenty of project hosting
systems.  Due to my involvement with Fedora I use pagure.io for most of
my stuff.  It's well under development and not nearly as
industrial-strength as github but it works and is easy to self-host if
someone needs that.  (You can either use their instance or just run it
yourself without too much effort.)

 - J<