On 8/8/06, Thomas Adam <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Tue, 8 Aug 2006 16:39:42 +0100
"seventh guardian" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On 8/7/06, Serge (gentoosiast) Koksharov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >   Hello,
> >
> > Here some documentation fixes and debug code cleanups in FvwmIconMan.
> > Please see attached patch's ChangeLog section for more information.
>
> Hello!
>
> Your patch seems ok to me :)
>
> BTW, I've seen some references of "manger" replaced by "manager". I
> guess having so many of them could mean the intended word was indeed
> "manger". After a search in the dictionary, "manger" means something
> like a "cattle pen" (a fenced place where you put livestock). This
> would definitely fit the module, as it is indeed a "fenced place" for
> icons :)

Indeed -- have you never sung the Christmas carol "Away in a Manger"?

No.. I'm portuguese.. but the word "mangedoura" exists here too with
the same meaning :)

> Could there have been a misunderstanding of the "Man" short word right
> in the begining? Can the original author clear this up?

It depends in what context the word 'manger' is being used (I haven't
looked).  It does seem awfully like a typo to me.  :)

Yes, but it does appear several times.. spooky :)

 Renato

-- Thomas Adam

--
ThisWindow (thomas_adam) Destroy