On Wed, Jan 03, 2007 at 09:45:59PM +0100, Jesús Guerrero wrote:
> Hello, I am new to the list and my first question is this.
>
> I am not new to C but I am new to the fvwm sources, so I am
> a bit loss. In the rounded corners patch someone used
> fw->frame_g.width and fw->frame_g.height to access
> I-dont-know-what-info.
>
> Can someone tell me what those were and where did they go?
>
> struct FvwmWindow seems not to have a frame_g member
> anymore, and the rest of substructures into it does not seem to
> hold any similar thing either.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Jesús Guerrero.

        Hello, Jesús,

They were moved recently into the new structure. See below CVS commit
log:

CVSROOT:        /home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:    fvwm
Changes by:     domivogt        06/12/22 03:35:41

Modified files:
        .              : ChangeLog
        fvwm           : add_window.c borders.c builtins.c conditional.c
                         events.c ewmh.c focus.c frame.c fvwm.h
                         geometry.c gnome.c icons.c module_interface.c
                         move_resize.c placement.c session.c update.c
                         virtual.c windowlist.c windowshade.c

Log message:
* Moved geometry related members of FvwmWindow into new struct 'g'.

Best wishes,

--
Serge Koksharov, Free Software user & supporter
GPG public key ID: 0x3D330896 (pgp.mit.edu)