The code as it stands now is wrong.  It wrongly deletes events from the
event queue in a mistaken attempt to fix something.  It then leaves the
application in a unusable state.

> I wonder if this is related to the following:
> http://www.mail-archive.com/fvwm-workers@fvwm.org/msg02258.html
The patch in the message just adds another set of events to be processed.

The code correction does no harm and correctly displays a popped down widget
when the application requests the widget to pop-up.

If you have a failing Qt test case, please send it to me or a pointer to it.
I couldn't find it when I was researching this problem.

R.

--
Rich Coe     r...@wi.rr.com