On Wed, Mar 21, 2012 at 11:34:19AM -0500, Ranjan Maitra wrote:
> I was wondering if any of the features in those patches will
> eventually come into fvwm. Rounded borders for windows, translucent
> menus and the hover patches are the ones I am most interested in.

I suspect so, yes.  Just never how they've currently been implemented.

Please note one thing though, and note it well:  if you do decide to include
these patches in some FVWM RPM, I would suggest you create a separate RPM
entirely from the vanilla upstream sources, and mark that RPM as being
completely on its own without endorsement from fvwm.org.  I *do not* want
*any* bug reports from people using a patched FVWM version.  It's not
supported.

-- Thomas Adam