> Jaimos Skriletz has also expressed an interest in this (I'ev Cced him), and
> he'll post here soon about what his thoughts are, etc.  Hopefully you and
> he
> can work together on this.

​Hello, I have offered to help migrate the fvwm.org to something more
maintainable as this is something Thomas was wanting help with in #fvwm.

I am unsure on a lot of the details about how the current site is
generated, who controls the domain name fvwm.org, and what any current or
future plans for the site are, but offered to help in any migration.

Thomas mentioned wanting to move it to git-hub and generating it from
markdown using jekyll. So I offered to learn jekyll and convert the current
site to a static site written in markdown. I was just going to do this all
locally and see what I am able to get done in figuring out how to customize
a site with jekyll.

So this email is just to let you know that I'm looking at what it would
take to move the site to markdown and use jekyll to generate a static copy.
I'm thinking once I get it configured a lot of copying and pasting, but
I'll have to get back to the jekyll docs to figure out more.

jaimos