On 24 June 2016 at 01:23, lee <l...@yagibdah.de> wrote:
> A configuration created with the hopes of being somewhat helpful for
> users wanting to learn how to configure fvwm can be obtained like this:

Be careful with that intention, not matter how we meaning it is.
Having had a look over the files, there's a few things in there which
would be misleading to anyone thinking of learning from it.  A lot of
the reasons why are buried from posts by me on the mailing list. I'll
probably end up sending you a diff to address some of these things.

As for fvwm-{nightshade,crystal} they're the best of a bunch of YASFCF
(Yet Another Sodding FVWM Configuration Framework) from which we're
all supposed to learn something, it seems.  Because what we need is
yet more choice...