Hi Brian,

On 06/25/2016 07:47 PM, Brian wrote:
As for nightshade and crystal, don't they both have dependencies beyond
what FVWM normally has packaged?  On my Slackware system, I have
tried both and while Crystal was usable, nightshade totally failed.

Purely out of curiosity I'd like to know what was totally failed and
which version of Fvwm-Nightshade you've tested?

I know that FNS 0.6.9 works under Slackware64-14.1 but the biggest
problem with this distribution is that required packages needed for
proper work are not available under original Slackware like

pyxdg - for application menu building
conky - for cpu and clock
stalonetray - for system tray

Only found them under SlackBuilds.org.

For the upcoming 0.8 it's much more difficult because perl-gtk2 is
missing which is used for all FNS GUIs.

But anyway thanks for trying it :-)

-- Thomas --

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about
the the universe."   --   Albert Einstein