* Thomas Adam <tho...@fvwm.org> [160625 06:41]:
> On 24 June 2016 at 01:23, lee <l...@yagibdah.de> wrote:
> > A configuration created with the hopes of being somewhat helpful for
> > users wanting to learn how to configure fvwm can be obtained like this:
>
> Be careful with that intention, not matter how we meaning it is.
<...>
I got ("git'ed") git://dawn.adminart.net/fvwm.git for reasons of
possible edification, however Thomas Funk's recommendation of "Setup
Form" was just what I needed. It gave me a basic, sane beginning,
and keywords for searches.

Being a homestead kind of person, having a window manager that I can
design from the ground up is right up my alley.

Quoting T. Funk: "Up to Fvwm version 2.6.6 you could use the "Setup
Form" in the Builtin Menu" et. al.

Do I take that to mean that Setup Form has been discarded after
later versions? If so, replaced at all?

thanks
--
Tim