Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2016 09:48:03 -0600
From: Robert Crochelt <bob99...@yahoo.com>
To: Bob Marcan <bob.mar...@gmail.com>
Cc: gi1242+f...@gmail.com, fvwm@fvwm.org
Subject: Re: FVWM: FVWM Logo Competition

Totally agree. My favorite wm of all time.
Bob Crochelt

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 1, 2016, at 8:11 AM, Bob Marcan <bob.mar...@gmail.com> wrote:

On Thu, 1 Sep 2016 09:44:37 -0400
gi1242+f...@gmail.com wrote:

On Thu, Sep 01, 2016 at 08:49:00AM +0200, Martin Cermak wrote:

I like the current logo.  But as long as fvwm is here as such, I'm
fine with pretty much any logo for it ;)

Ditto; The logo can be a green polka dotted rabbit if you fancy. Just as
long as fvwm doesn't disappear...

GI

+1000