On Sat, Oct 22, 2016 at 05:11:46PM +0100, Dominik Vogt wrote:
> Yes, but that's actually not the part I was asking about.  How the
> "git pull-request" should look like is not in the docs.

OK.  For that, you'd have to use their web interface.  See:

https://help.github.com/articles/about-pull-requests/

Or there's a command-line wrapper:

https://hub.github.com/

Or, I've mentioned in the docs about using 'git send-email'.

The reason it's not in the docs is because it's generally not a question that
gets asked, and that I'd rather try and keep what we have to document as
fvwm-specific as possible, due to the way GH changes, etc.

I'll review your diff right now.