On Sun, Oct 23, 2016 at 06:52:46AM +1000, Stuart Longland wrote:
> > OK.  For that, you'd have to use their web interface.  See:
> >
> > https://help.github.com/articles/about-pull-requests/
>
> `git merge --no-ff ${BRANCH}` seems to be more-or-less equivalent.

No, it's the opposite.

Again, DEVELOPERS.md outlines why, and how to do this.  If it's not clear,
then I need to know so it can be improved.

> Is there going to be some sort of naming and usage convention around
> branches, e.g. like Git flow¹?  Or is 'master' where the action happens?

Did you read DEVELOPERS.md?  Don't misunderstand me, it's in that document,
and if it's not clear, I again need to know so I can improve it.  But what I
don't want to do is have to keep repeating the same bits of information when I
can point people towards that file.