On Wed, Jan 04, 2012 at 02:02:26PM -0800, Leo Simon wrote:

> >On Wed, Jan 04, 2012 at 03:56:00AM -0800, Leo Simon wrote:
> >>Tried to post this on the forum but it wouldn't let me log on.
> >
> >Right -- and you forget/entered incorrectly which piece of information?
>
> Never get a chance to find out, I'm always told that I've tried too many
> times, although I tried only once and made a typo.    Then I'm confronted
> with a CAPTCHA that makes absolutely no sense whatsoever to me.
> Presumably a cultural reference.

Well, The Beatles are well-known.  If that's too cultural, sorry, although
even my eight year old cousin has heard of them.  The idea behind that isn't
to make it difficult, but rather reduce the amount of spam I have to deal
with.  But with very little work on your part, you should be able to derive
the answer easily enough.

> Was indeed the FvwmTaskBar.   Seemed to have solved the problem
>       - Click in the root area
>       - Select Modules
>       - click on TaskBar
> It magically comes back!!!

It might come back, but now you either have two FvwmTaskBar instances
running because the other one is iconified, or you never iconified the first
one to begin with.

-- Thomas Adam