Hi,

When I watch a video stream like the lac conference
http://lac.linuxaudio.org/2013/stream
or youtube, whatever, with firefox, and put it in fullscreen with the
fullscreen button on the player, the video get in fullscreen.

If I put a fvwm-button at the top of the video, the video remain in
fullscreen, but if I put another application at the top of the video,
firefox switch the video at its normal size.

Is it some style option I can use for firefox in order to prevent it to
switch back the video in their normal size when another window is bring
at the top?

Dominique

--
"We have the heroes we deserve."