On Thu, Jul 31, 2014 at 12:23:45PM +0200, Walter Alejandro Iglesias wrote:
> Is there a effective way to force applications to use the icon I set
> with Style * Icon someicon.png?
>
> I accomplished that for mini icons with:
>
> Style * EWMHMiniIconOverride
>
> But I couldn't with icons.  I've tried IconOverride,
> Icon[Dont]DonateIcon, both settings fails.

Overriding icons is tricky.  :-)

Try something like this

  Style SeaMonkey IconOverride, Icon the_icon_you_want_wo_use.xpm

As far as I can see it is *not* possible to simply remove the icon
image, you would have to make a small transparent pixmap and use
it as the icon to achieve that.

Note that setting icons works differently if the style name is '*',
in other words: the "Icon" style needs to be present on a style
line with a real name to work here.

Ciao

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

--