Walter Alejandro Iglesias wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Is there a effective way to force applications to use the icon I set
> with Style * Icon someicon.png?
>
> I accomplished that for mini icons with:
>
> Style * EWMHMiniIconOverride
>
> But I couldn't with icons.  I've tried IconOverride,
> Icon[Dont]DonateIcon, both settings fails.

Style <your_app> EWMHMiniIconOverride, Icon bomb.svg:48x48, MiniIcon
bomb.svg:16x16

<your_app> is the window's name, class, visible name, or resource string (in
that order)

For the Icon/MiniIcon you have to use the full path or set it in ImagePath

Test it in FvwmConsole. It'll change it on the fly.

-- Thomas --

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure
about the the universe."   --   Albert Einstein