Lucio Chiappetti wrote:

>>> Back in 2010, when I discovered FVWM as a useful window manager, I needed
>>> a digital clock, ...
>>
>> I've been using dclock since forever:
>
> Happy with xdaliclock in conjunction with fvwm since ages, account here

I use my own :-)

Back in the late nineties I liked xticktalk, which was kind of a speaking
clock: it displayed the time in natural language (e.g. "Ten past four PM")
and supported several languages besides English. Unfortunately xticktalk
appears to have been abandoned now; at least I can't find it anywhere. So
I resorted to writing my own from scratch. When I'm happy with it, I'll
release it into the wild, hoping that others are willing to contribute
support for their native languages.

AvW

--
I'm not completely useless, I can be used as a bad example.