Ethan Raynor <ethanrayno...@gmail.com> writes:

> On Thu, Jun 11, 2015 at 12:20 AM, Thomas Adam <tho...@fvwm.org> wrote:
>> On 10 June 2015 at 23:56, Ethan Raynor <ethanrayno...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> For example, there must be a file somewhere which has some key
>>> bindings for default things, or some function definitions, etc., for
>>> alt-tab. Is that true?  I was wondering where this is documented, if
>>> at all.
>>
>> http://fvwmforums.org/wiki/Tips/FVWMStartupProcedure/
>
> Wowza! This document is amazing!  Is there some reason why most of
> this isn't referenced in the man page, may I ask?

I agree, really nice.

Except for where Thomas talks about function setRCDefaults,
I think you'll find it all in the man page.

The tutorial style is good for explaining how all the
parts work together.

The man page is meant to be a complete reference.
This means you have to find all the pieces.

--
Dan Espen