On Thu, Jun 11, 2015 at 1:21 AM, Dan Espen <des...@verizon.net> wrote:
> I agree, really nice.
>
> Except for where Thomas talks about function setRCDefaults,
> I think you'll find it all in the man page.
>
> The tutorial style is good for explaining how all the
> parts work together.
>
> The man page is meant to be a complete reference.
> This means you have to find all the pieces.

Hi Dan,

I can understand that, but I think it's difficult to always be able to
piece together the information from the man page. The tutorial was so
helpful for things like a file structure layout, and the differences
between InitFunction and StartFunction.

If I give some thought, would a patch be useful to the man page to
perhaps add in some more useful information from this tutorial post?

Thanks!

Ethan