I'm running fvwm on Ubuntu through "tightvnc" using a Win7 client.

I was viewing one window when I decided I wanted it in "full screen" within the
vnc client window.  This worked fine, but I realized that I couldn't figure out
how to restore the window to non-full-screen mode.  There is no title bar.

In this particular case, the problem resolved itself because the operation I
was doing in the window completed and deleted its window, but in the future I'd
like to know how to get back to non-full-screen mode.  Is there a keyboard
shortcut that will do this?