On Sat, Dec 19, 2015 at 11:14:54PM +0000, Thomas Adam wrote:
> On 19 December 2015 at 23:02,  <lists-f...@useunix.net> wrote:
> > However after testing it, it still doesn't work.
>
> It works fine for me.
>
> Thomas

Are you using Version 2.6.5 or something newer?

Are you testing the specific switching behavior that I'm seeking,
alt-tab switching between windows on different desktops? Within a
single desktop it definitely works for me.

A few of the Fvwm* styles were set to ClickToFocus in the fvwmrc that
I started with so I removed those styles just in case they might have
been causing issues but that didn't fix it either.

I could post my fvwmrc file if you'd be willing to test with it or
perhaps examine it for what I might be missing if you think that
would help.

Thanks,
Wayne