To: <fw-general@lists.zend.com>
Sent: Thursday, June 05, 2008 11:07 AM
Subject: Re: [fw-general] Zend_Translate DB support

Thomas,

not at all - please don't take any offence! I haven't used Zend_Translate a whole lot yet. I'm just asking a general question to see if there is any work on support for managing translated strings within a database (for a model rather than just messages) because I am tackling that as part of a current project.

If that's what the SQL adapter is intended to do, that's great. I'll restrict my further comments to that ZF issue.

best wishes,
Simon