Also, I've been told that Rasmussen et al. are contesting Carmi's findings
and have submitted a response to Radiocarbon.

The "et al." includes J. Strugnell and F.M. Cross.

Radiocarbon can be read on-line at www.radiocarbon.org, so anyone interested
in matters radiocarbon have access. The response hasn't appeared yet, it
seems.

And, incidentally, I don't know the first thing about radiocarbon dating
myself, so I'm neither endorsing nor countering any of the views held, I'm
just passing on information.

kol tuv
Søren Holst, Copenhagen