The article doesn't specify what the "new" fragments are, but the mention of
Hanan Eshel makes me think of the one recent reference to new Qumran fragments
that I've seen in a scholarly publication, namely the extra fragment "6a" of
4Q226 "Pseudo-Jubilees" included with the edition of this text on p. 114 of
"Parabiblical Texts" (The Dead Sea Scrolls Reader vol 3.), ed. Parry and Tov,
Leiden: Brill 2005.

The fragment, a fuller publication of which is said to be forthcoming in DSD,
seems to refer to the Aqedah. The full text is something like

] God to Abraha[m
I]saac his son "Take the [..."
] and the angel of [Y]HWH [

Does anyone know, whether the new fragment(s) referred to in the article
forwarded by Jim could be this?

all the best
Soren, Copenhagen