T&T Clark has quite extensive, but not fully updated information on its
webside on this book. I am still quarrelling with my co-editor Esther Eshel
on some of the identifications - if specific fragments belong to previous
published scrolls or not. So ask me within a few months, I might have a more
final list then. Here is some food for thought, on unpublished material:
2 Genesis,
Exodus
Seiyal Numeri
2 Deuteronomy