From: g-megillot-ad...@mcmaster.ca [mailto:g-megillot-ad...@mcmaster.ca] On
Behalf Of Torleif Elgvin
Sent: Thursday, September 09, 2010 9:37 AM
To: Søren Holst
Cc: g-megillot@mcmaster.ca
Subject: Re: [Megillot] 4QNeh

T&T Clark has quite extensive, but not fully updated information on its webside
on this book. I am still quarrelling with my co-editor Esther Eshel on some of
the identifications - if specific fragments belong to previous published
scrolls or not. So ask me within a few months, I might have a more final list
then. Here is some food for thought, on unpublished material:
2 Genesis,
Exodus
Seiyal Numeri
2 Deuteronomy
1QSamuel
Another Samuel
Kings
Nehemiah
Ruth
Proverbs
Jeremiah
Joel
2 Enoch

Torleif
2010/9/8 Søren Holst <s...@teol.ku.dk<mailto:s...@teol.ku.dk>>
Is a lost of all of the Schøyen fragments available anywhere, Torleif? We all
look forward to your edition of them, but just to give us something to think of
meanwhile ... :-)

kol tuv
Søren