That looks like it is crashing before it's even starting. In
particular, the boot loader seems to be having trouble loading g4u off
the CD. That number is how much data the boot loader is trying to load
from the CD. It loads several chunks of data from the CD, so you
should see several numbers separated by (seemingly) random punctuation.

If the CD were faulty, I would expect there to be error messages
indicating that, but you don't have any error messages at all. I'm
afraid I can't help much more. Personally, I would be inclined to
change random things in the BIOS and hope that something like change
the DMA setting might help.

Cheers,
Lloyd