Hello,
I am new to this and not have had a chance to read throught all the mail
archives yet! I have the task of  uploading a image to an external hard
drive. I have used ghost 4 unix to write images stored on the external hard
drive. I think this is the way to do it (let me know if i am wrong) I would
insert the ghost 4 unix cd in the laptop I want to back up, let it boot off
the cd, then at the command line I would type this in: uploaddisk
networkhardive.ip.address nameoffile.gz wd0 and this would up load my image
of my laptop harddrive. I am using an ftp server to connect my pc to the
network hard drive. Is this wrong at all? There are images already on this
external network harddrive that I don't want to write over! The pc I want to
upload the image from is 10 GB this will get compressed right?

Thanks in advance