same card you have.

What is the type of nic, and are the machines connected thru a
cross-over cable, hub, switch or a combination of devices?

On 9 Jan 2012 at 14:31, Thomas Jung wrote:

To:                     g4u-help@feyrer.de
From:                   Thomas Jung <thomas.j...@public-files.de>
Date sent:              Mon, 09 Jan 2012 14:31:59 -0100
Subject:                [g4u-help] Problem or not a problem? "transmit
underrun (9000) @20"
        Message or Error/Warning

> Hello,
>
> if I start to upload the whole disk with uploadpart like:
>
> uploadpart 192.168.2.16 rwd0d.gz wd0d
>
> I get the message/error "transmit underrun (9000) @20"
>

> ---snip---
> [...]
> 227 Enering Passive Mode (192.168.2.22,106)
> 125 Data connection already open; Transfer starting
>   1786 MiB 1,31 MiB/s    ex0:    transmit underrun (9000) @20
> [...]
> ---snap---
>
> btw the message:
>   'transmit underrun (9000) @20'
>
> is written in green color.
>
> What does this mean for my image-file?
> Is the image now wrong or has failures?
> Is it still usable?
>

> btw2:
> in the morning I uploaddisk the whole disk by using:
>
> uploaddisk 192.168.2.16 rwd0.gz wd0
>
> and all seems to be fine, but what is the meaning of:
> "transmit underrun (9000) @20" if that message occurred?
>
> Thomas

  Guam Community College  Computer Center
  mailto:mi...@kuentos.guam.net
  mailto:msetze...@gmail.com
  http://www.guam.net/home/mikes
  Guam - Where America's Day Begins
  G4L Disk Imaging Project maintainer
  http://sourceforge.net/projects/g4l/

Number of Seti Units Returned:  19,471
(Total Hours: 287,489)

BOINC@HOME CREDITS
SETI        11684817.747929   |   EINSTEIN     7109307.779851
ROSETTA      4110388.940836   |   ABC         10303861.500323