Hi,

On Sun, 27 Oct 2013, Hubert Feyrer wrote:
> Looking forward for your opinions!

Thanks for your input  - 100% of the feedback was to put the ramdisk
back in the kernel, with no objections. As such here you go:

I have release g4u version 2.6beta1. Important changes are an update to
recent NetBSD codebase, and moving the ramdisk from a separate file back
into the kernel. This allows easy netbooting - at least I hope so,
feedback is welcome here.

I'd like to push out version 2.6 within the next few weeks. Please test
and let me know if there are any showstoppers!

See my blog or the link in the History section of the g4u homepage for
more information:

http://www.feyrer.de/NetBSD/blog.html/nb_20131110_1628.html

Quick download link of the ISO:
http://www.feyrer.de/g4u/g4u-2.6beta1.iso