I've started a conversation with the previous maintainer of the cookbook at
Heavy Water and the chef community site coordinator to move the ganglia
cookbook listed there from HW to us.

Bring on the PRs!  (I haven't been shy about starting... ;) )

I think it'd be great if we can merge some of the outstanding PRs against
the HW repo too (https://github.com/hw-cookbooks/ganglia/pulls)

-ben