I have cut Ganglia 3.7.2. It contains a fix for a memory leak if
override_hostname or override_ip are used. This is the fix in question

https://github.com/ganglia/monitor-core/commit/a6f5a2874709f4a0b6df0b015699f523e7d73def

We have been running the fix in production and it appears to be working
correctly. Pre-release is available at

http://sourceforge.net/projects/ganglia/files/pre-release/ganglia-3.7.2.tar.gz/download

If I don't hear any compaints by next week I will promote it to official
release.

Vladimir