Hi Adrian,

Thank you for your answer. I'm new ganglia world. So I have one question I
would be happy if you can answer.

I guess this: $UPS_OUT_LOAD1 is variable. Is it predefined because you
didn't mention any thing about it ?
Also I didn't figured out why this variable stands for $ups_name_low ?

Regards,
Egemen