Hello everybody,

I am a brend new guy in Ganglia.

I have to monitoring a cluster of 20 nodes plus
a master node.

This single cluster has three networks.

More precisly,
I had install ganglia-gmond x86_64 3.7.2-2.el7
ganglia x86_64 3.7.2-2.el7
libconfuse x86_64 2.7-7.el7

ganglia-gmetad x86_64 3.7.2-2.el7

rrdtool x86_64 1.4.8-9.el7

ganglia-web-3.7.2

As I said, I have a physical cluster of 20 node plus a master node
with a network of 1 Gb/s, 10 Gb/s and Infiniband.
So i had three switchs in the same cluster.

In gmetad on the master node I wrote the name of 4 nodes , corresponding
to IP ( class C) of 1 Gb/s network, and the name of machine for 10 Gb/s.

I would like to have a different windows in Gweb for each network,
and/or different color with correponding scale in order to know if its 1 Gb/s
or 10 Gb/s that is used.

Thanks in advance

With best regards

Laurent LABATUT "Sobov34"