Hi Ganglia Experts,

I need help with GMond server specifically.

I'm into this issue where my GMond Server is loosing UDP packets, which all
of my GMond clients and custom apps are sending.

My Infra:

Infra : AWS EC2
Machine Type: M1x.large
No. Of Machines in the cluster: 500
# of Custom metrics : 4 million / day
OS: Ubuntu

Change rmax, wmax and somaconn params of the GMond Server machine, but
still facing the same issue.

When I did netstat -su , can see the RbuffError # is increasing each time.

So, if anyone has configured Ganglia at this in AWS then please help.

Options,  I'm thinking are:

1. Having multiple GMond Servers ( This has impact that, at the GMetad
understand multiple GMond source but as different Clusters and cant unified
as a single for GMetad and UI. )

2. Trying more linux level configs to ovecome.

Regards,
Manish