Hi all,

       I have used ganglia web to aggregate graphs of same metric form all
nodes.
       And the question is I want to get the mean value of the aggregate
metrc(such as cpu_idle) from all nodes. Because I attempt to compare the
performance in  different environment, so showing the arithmetic mean of
all the curves would be great for me.