Hello Georgios,

I also faced same thing and as gweb has been changed so much in between, so
its natural to fail that patch.
However, interesting fact is, I got the nvidia module working even without
the patch. So, if you have done all other steps properly, after restart
gmond/gmetad, you should start to see the gpu metrics on individual host
overview page already. Are you able to see that or do you think something
is missing?

Regards
Rana