Dear experts,

Recently, I have installed rocks cluster (6.1.1) with the following rolls:

$  rocks list roll
NAME        VERSION ARCH   ENABLED
kvm:        6.1.1   x86_64 yes
bio:        6.1.1   x86_64 yes
os:         6.1.1   x86_64 yes
kernel:     6.1.1   x86_64 yes
perl:       6.1.1   x86_64 yes
ganglia:    6.1.1   x86_64 yes
python:     6.1.1   x86_64 yes
area51:     6.1.1   x86_64 yes
web-server: 6.1.1   x86_64 yes
java:       6.1.1   x86_64 yes
base:       6.1.1   x86_64 yes
hpc:        6.1.1   x86_64 yes
torque:     6.0.0   x86_64 yes

My problem is in using ganglia and monitoring our cluster. At first, when
opening the browser, it seemed every thing is well. I mean I could see the
name of our cluster. There was an option to choose a node, although I could
not find any compute nodes, there.
Trying to solve this problem, I ran two commands:

# service gmond restart
Shutting down GANGLIA gmond:                          [FAILED]
Starting GANGLIA gmond:                                    [  OK  ]
# service gmetad restart
Shutting down GANGLIA gmetad:                         [  OK  ]
Starting GANGLIA gmetad:                                   [  OK  ]

After running them, the name of cluster changed to unspecified grid and ,
there was no option to choose a node, altering to choose a source.
The address for monitoring our cluster is: 80.191.168.78
I was wondering if you would help me on solving this issue.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Mohaddeseh

Mohaddeseh Abbasnejad,
Room No. 323, Department of Physics,
University of Tehran, North Karegar Ave.,
Tehran, P.O. Box: 14395-547- IRAN
Tel. No.: +98 21 6111 8634  & Fax No.: +98 21 8800 4781
Cellphone: +98 917 731 7514
E-Mail:     m.abbasne...@gmail.com
Website:  http://physics.ut.ac.ir