From: Silver, Jonathan [mailto:jonathan.sil...@unify.com]
Sent: Monday, August 04, 2014 10:44 AM
To: Khrist Hansen; 'Ganglia'
Subject: RE: [Ganglia-general] Is there a way to Display deltas for metrics

Thanks, but gmetric (I thought) was for the collection of metrics into
ganglia.
The metrics are already being collected but they are the sum since day 1.

I guess that I could create a new metric by running a local script, get the
latest 2 values from rrds, compute the difference and set that as the new
value for the new metric (added using gmetric), but that is a lot of
overhead.

Did I miss-understand something?