---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Md. Ali Ahsan Rana <aliahsanr...@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Aug 7, 2014 at 11:06 PM
Subject: [GSOC] Ganglia GPU Monitoring Enhancement Project - Code Review
Request
To: ganglia-develop...@lists.sourceforge.net
Cc: Rajat Phull <rph...@nvidia.com>

Hello Everyone,

Recently, I have submitted pull requests for my GSOC 'GPU Monitoring
Enhancement' Project. Here are the links for the two separate module's pull
request:

Nvidia GPU Plugin Module:
https://github.com/ganglia/gmond_python_modules/pull/155

Ganglia Web Module: https://github.com/ganglia/ganglia-web/pull/243

I have outlined the major points on changes/features worked on the attached
draft document. Whoever has support for nvidia gpu on their machine, please
help me testing this module. You can send bugs/feedbacks via email/github
issue, whichever you think will be best.

I am also looking forward to have some feedback/suggestions on the pull
request on 'ganglia-web' module, which is working already(and shouldn't
effect anything else), but might be improvised somehow. I have described in
the document about its motivation/aim. Any better suggestions on this are
very much appreciated.

Regards
Rana