Hi

I set Ganglia for the first time to monitor our Hbase cluster.

On each slave I can see required metric collected properly: dfs,
regionserver, cpu, memory and so on. I test it by querying local gmond:
telnet 0 8649.

Due to limitation of using multicast in our environment, I set each slave
gmond to send data by unicast to each one of master node gmond (to achive data
redundancy).

My problem is that only general metrics like cpu, memory which belong to
slave nodes are shown in master gmond (again: telnet 0 8649), all kind of
Hbase metrics disappear...
Therefore no relevant Hbase data is not shown in gweb.

I went over Ganglia papers but did not find any clue.

Thanks