If you can install the dbg or dbgsym package for this, you can get
more information. If you cannot do this, running:

objdump -d `which gmond` | less

in less:

/40547c

Paste a little context of the disassembly before and after that
address, then scroll up and paste which function it's in. (That might
still be too little information or even bad information if the binary
is stripped. But it's something.)

--dho