hi all,

I am a newbie on Ganglia and have a rather basic question:

Say I want to define a handler that will collect three metrics (timestamp,
read_bytes, write_bytes): all three metrics are from a single /proc entry,
and it ONLY makes sense when three measures are looked together at some
instant time t.

Since the call back is written in such way that it seems each metric will
be polled individually, there seems no such guarantee that the trio will be
treated as group. Am I on the wrong track here? what's the appropriate way
to approach it?

Best,

Oliver