From: ayman_shor...@hotmail.com
To: ganglia-general@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Ganglia - gmetric --slope=positive
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2015 17:32:48 +0200

I'm facing issue when i use --slope=positive. I'm using gmetric to plot counter
value every 5 min.
The values are counted correctly but the the period between the checks show
zeros for example: at 11:00 the value is 100 at 11:05 the value is 150 but the
value between 11:00 and 11:05 is zero but it should be 100.
./gmetric -c /etc/gmond.conf --name='check-name' --title="check title"
--value=`cat /tmp/file.txt` --units="query" --type=int32 --slope=positive
Any ideas to fix the issue?
Thanks
Ayman