Hi Hitesh,

Do you have a Github acocunt and have you already published any open
source code or patches for any projects?

Can you please advise about your experience with programming languages,
e.g. which one is your strongest, second best, etc?

Please let me know about these things and then I can guide you on areas
where you can get started most expediently.

Regards,

Daniel