Hi Sergey,

Try setting

scalable on

in gmetad.conf of the second instance. From the stock gmetad.conf

# Scalability mode. If on, we summarize over downstream grids, and respect
# authority tags. If off, we take on 2.5.0-era behavior: we do not wrap
our output
# in <GRID></GRID> tags, we ignore all <GRID> tags we see, and always assume
# we are the "authority" on data source feeds. This approach does not
scale to
# large groups of clusters, but is provided for backwards compatibility.
# default: on
# scalable off

I have not used this feature in a long time so not sure how well it
scales however it's worth a shot.

Does second instance have different interactive and xml ports ?

Vladimir