Vladimir and all:

Since it's not easy to setup the env of ganglia webfrontend, I tried
to add a trouble-shooting part for the wikipage of ganglia-web as
following:

== Trouble shooting ==

* you need to copy `/var/www/ganglia2/apache.conf` (Ubuntu/Debian) or
`/var/www/html/ganglia2/apache.conf` (CentOS/RHEL) to
`/etc/apache2/sites-enabled`.
* In most cases, you need to modify the above apache.conf to make sure
the alias /ganglia refers to `/var/www/ganglia2` (Ubuntu/Debian) or
`/var/www/html/gangla2` (CentOS/RHEL) .
* In most cases, you need to modify
`/var/www/ganglia2/conf_default.php` (Ubuntu/Debian) or
`/var/www/html/ganglia2` (CentOS/RHEL) to make sure `gweb_confdir`
refers to the directory where the directories of `conf` and `dwoo`
locate in, such as `/var/lib/ganglia-web` or `/var/lib/ganglia`.
* Make sure you have the dir of rrds under `gmetad_root`.
* Make sure the above rrds dir should be owned by the user of `nobody`.

If you guys think this is not bad, how could I push it into the
wikipage? Seems that's not the same process as to submit a patch to
the sourcecode.

Thank you,
-jack