Hi Oleksandr,

I suspect those files were removed because they are part of Riemann distribution. I have it building cleanly on Ubuntu 14.04 system since the header files are found in libriemann-client-dev package

# dpkg -S /usr/include/riemann/proto/riemann.pb-c.h
libriemann-client-dev: /usr/include/riemann/proto/riemann.pb-c.h

I am not sure what the comparable package is under Centos.

Vladimir