In httpd.conf I've included
LoadModule python_module /usr/lib64/ganglia/modpython.so
When I comment this line out I get no error in httpd restart but the two
metrics that I'm trying to fetch from Ganglia are shown in Nagio's services
as UNKNOWN
Status Information:CHECKGANGLIA UNKNOWN: Error while getting value
"Host/value not found"